[APRIL - JULY 2011]
Channing filmed the comedy ‘21 Jump Street‘ with Jonah Hill in New Orleans.
[DECEMBER 2010 - JANUARY 2011]
Channing filmed the high school reunion drama ‘Ten Year‘ with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. After filming wrapped, he promoted his movies ‘The Dilemma‘ and ‘The Eagle‘.
[APRIL - JUNE 2010]
Channing filmed Dito Montiel’s crime thriller ‘Son of No One‘ in New York City and executive produced and premiered the political documentary ‘Earth Made of Glass‘ at the Tribeca Film Festival. He filmed Ron Howard and Vince Vaughn’s comedy ‘The Dilemma‘ in June. He also shot the film shorts ‘Morgan & Destiny’s Eleventeenth Date‘ and ‘Ten Year Reunion‘.
[FEBRUARY - MARCH 2010]
Channing filmed the crime thriller ‘Knockout‘ with Steven Soderbergh in Barcelona and Arizona in February/March. Channing did a short press tour for ‘Dear John‘ and reshoots on his Roman drama ‘The Eagle‘ for 3 days at the end of March at the UK’s Shepperton Studios.
[AUGUST - NOVEMBER 2009]
Channing finished working on the Roman soldier drama ‘The Eagle‘ in Hungary and the Loch Lomond and Highland areas near Glasgow, Scotland. The film is a Roman adventure set in the dangerous world of second-century Britain.
[OCTOBER - DECEMBER 2008]
Channing Tatum’s romantic drama ‘Dear John‘ filmed in the Charleston and Edisto areas of South Carolina on October 13th through December 2008. The film is based on the Nicholas Sparks book of the same name and is directed by Oscar-nominated director Lasse Hallstrom. CLICK HERE to get the latest news set news for ‘Dear John‘.
[MAY - JUNE 2008]
After Channing’s film ‘G.I. Joe’ wrapped production on their Downey, California set, he filmed his role as Pretty Boy Floyd in Johnny Depp’s ‘Public Enemies‘ in Madison, Wisconsin in the first week of May 2008 before heading to the Prague set for ‘G.I. Joe’ in the Czech Republic for five or six weeks.
[FEBRUARY - JUNE 2008]
During the week of February 11, 2008, Channing Tatum started filming his newest movie ‘G.I. Joe’. The production filmed in the city of Downey in California for approximately 5 weeks where they made stages out of the huge buildings where they built the space shuttle. You can click here to see the first photos of Channing Tatum as Duke Hauser on the set of ‘G.I. Joe’ on 02/21. The production moved to the Czech Republic city of Prague on May 8, 2008 and will film the remainder of the movie in the city and at the Barrandov Studios. Channing completed filming ‘G.I. Joe’, attended the production’s wrap party at the famed Dancing House in Prague, and headed home to the US on June 14, 2008.
[NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2007]
Chan was set to start filming the Oliver Stone directed Vietnam war drama ‘Pinkville’ in Chiang Mai in northern Thailand around December 10th for 3 months. Because of the WGA writer’s strike, this film was postponed per an announcement from production and funding company United Artists on November 16, 2007.
In November 2007, Channing Tatum wrapped the shooting of his movie ‘Fighting’ in New York City, NY.
- The production was seen filming near Wall Street and Bowling Green park on 11/19, a small public park in Lower Manhattan at the foot of Broadway next to the site of the original Dutch fort of New Amsterdam. It is the oldest existing public park in New York City and the location of the Charging Bull bronze sculpture. The signs around the shoot were also saying they would be filming there on 11/20 too.
- The production filmed an outside club scene on 11/8 and/or 11/9 at 269 West 11th avenue, between 26th and 28th street in Chelsea. They also recently filmed at what is called the “Penthouse” location at 150 Nassau Street, a 23-story building is directly across Spruce Street from the entrance to Pace University that it overlooks both City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridge. Fans on IMDB said they not only got to meet Chan, but they also say that his girlfriend Jenna Dewan was visiting Chan on the set for that particular night shoot.
- Numerous students have reported that the production was filming next to Pace University in Lower Manhattan the week of 11/1 and 11/5. They’re doing some aerial footage with helicopters.
- Halloween night they were filming in Flushing, Queens New York.
- The production crew took over Jerome Ave and 176th street all week for filming (October 22nd – 25th). Based on a recent casting call and signs posted on the street, the production is also filmed night shoots in Chinatown on Bowery Street in New York City, NY the week of October 22, 2007.
- On 10/17 the film was shooting at 55th street and 7th avenue.
- The week of 10/5 ‘Fighting’ filmed near the Carnegie Deli between 54th and 55th streets on 7th avenue.
- The production was scheduled to film another club scene at 269 West 11th avenue, between 26th and 28th street in Chelsea on 10/8.
- On 10/5 supposedly the production filmed outside McGraw Hill building right near Radio City around 49th and 50th street at 6th avenue and filmed “THE RUSSIAN SCENE” somewhere in Chelsea.
- They also filmed at Linden Place in Flushing next to the Pathmark on 10/4
- The crew filmed a club scene on 10/1 and 10/2 at 269 West 11th avenue, between 26th and 28th street in Chelsea.
- The production has also shot at West Side Socks at 27th street between 6th avenue and Broadway, outside of Radio City Music Hall, on 49th street and 6th avenue in front of the Chase building, on the corner of 50th street and 6th ave near the McGraw Hill Building, at a gas station in Chelsea, at Ramon Aponte Park on 47th street in the Hell’s Kitchen, and on 48th street between 6th and 7th avenue.