- “Yo tweeters in Philly doing press for Dear John. It’s a little cold but three words philly cheese steak… Ballin!…I love my life and I keep waiting to wake up. I’ve had a crazy life been way down at times and way up at times…To all the tweets reading I love you guys and can’t quite find the words to say thank you but THANK YOU!!”
In case you missed it, Chan had a full-on tweet session with over 160,000 of his closest fans on Tuesday to thank you guys for all of the support. I told you all it could happen at any time, so hopefully you didn’t miss it and got a response from him before he jumped on a plane to Toronto, the next stop on the multi-city press tour.
Below are a few behind-the-scenes pics from the Philly stop on the tour…
You can also check out more pics in the CTU Photo Gallery.
One of Chan’s many press stops in Philly was at The 10-Show. Fans can CLICK HERE to check out the interview with Amanda Seyfried. You can also watch a couple of interviews they did while in town for the local CBS affiliate and the Chio in the Morning radio show and a new “First Look” at ‘Dear John’ courtesy of Trailer Addict below. Enjoy!!!
- “Finally, a movie recommendation: Dear John comes out Friday the fifth of February. Thanks to my cool friend Wyck (who many of you have seen in various Twilight Saga interviews, as he is one of the producers on our movies, and who is a producer on Dear John) I got to see this one early. I will confess, I cried. Also, I discovered Channing Tatum, who I’ve somehow missed until now. Likey. Lots. Amanda Seyfried is entrancing as always, and the chemistry (chemistry is always the crux of a movie for me) between them is lovely. Though the chemistry between Channing Tatum and Richard Jenkins (who plays his father) was my favorite part.”
In addition to the Twilight Saga’s screenwriter, sounds like Chan has converted yet another and all those fans who still hope to see him in a Twilight film, may just be one step closer to getting your wish one day.
Chan also did a ton of press in Chicago today and will end this leg of the press tour with a stop in San Fransisco tomorrow that includes a meet-and-greet at Macy’s in San Fransisco’s Union Square.
Chan and his ‘Dear John‘ co-star Amanda Seyfried will be on hand to meet and greet two hundred fans from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Impulse Department on the third floor of Macy’s at 170 O’Farrell Street.
After that, he’ll head home to get ready for another busy week of ‘Dear John‘ promotions, which includes, but is not limited to, the following…
- Monday (February 1st): Los Angeles ‘Dear John‘ Premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theater at 6pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday (February 2nd and 3rd): Hosting Two Nights of MTV from 7pm – 10pm Central
- Wednesday (February 3rd): Live With Regis and Kelly
- Thursday (February 4th): Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- Wednesday (February 10th): Ellen Degeneres
Stay tuned to CTU and I’ll let you know if I find out about any other appearances for the tour!