While husband Channing Tatum films his Roman drama ‘The Eagle of the Ninth‘ half way around the world in Budapest, Hungary, Jenna Dewan has been working hard and attending numerous events much closer to home.
On Thursday, August 27th Jenna tweeted about loving the new clothes (sexy power suits) at a fitting she had that day for her upcoming role on “Melrose Place,” and that night, she attended the Vau de Vire Society’s performance of “The Moskova Affair” in Los Angeles, California.
After which, she tweeted…
- “Just went to a private party that had circus performers, contortionists, aerialists and dancers..very entertaining!”
Jen also did an interview with People Magazine at the event. You can read People’s article below to learn about Jen’s new passion and where she and Chan may live one day. You can also check out a few more photos of Jenna at the performance. Enjoy!
Newlywed Jenna Dewan Reveals Latest Passion – Cooking
- By Eunice Oh
- She’s getting ready for an upcoming film and a stint on Melrose Place, but Jenna Dewan is also keeping active off the set – in the kitchen.
- “I’m really into cooking lately,” the actress, 28, who tied the knot with Channing Tatum in July, tells PEOPLE. “I’ve been really passionate about it, so I’ve been learning some new dishes and getting into it.”
- What inspired the newlywed to learn how to whip up a few dishes? “We got a whole bunch of cooking accessories from the wedding,” Dewan said Thursday at a performance in Los Angeles of The Moskova Affair by the Vau de Vire Society dance troupe.
- Though it’s only been a month since the two got married, Dewan – who marked the special day with Tatum, 29, by getting matching tattoos during their honeymoon – says she’s been enjoying every minute of her new life.
- “It’s great. It’s amazing,” she says. “I’m so unbelievably happy. I get happier every day, if that’s possible.”
- Up next for the couple may be a move away from Hollywood and into a more simple lifestyle in Tatum’s hometown of Wetumpka, Ala., where he has said he’d like to build a home.
- “Not yet,” says Dewan, “but it’s definitely in the future. We love it there.”
Here’s some more new photos of Jen at the event with actresses Lindsay Price and Molly Simms…
E!’s Marc Malkin also interviewed Jen at the event and she talks about a musical that she and Chan are working on together and about her impending name change…
- “We’re sort of writing a screenplay right now for a musical… There’s not a whole lot I can tell you yet, but it’s a very fantasy-based musical…It would be very very different form Step Up, but it would definitely involve dancing and romance…At the moment, I’m hyphening it [her name]. For the next film that I do, it will probably be Jenna Dewan-Tatum.”
On a side note, I’m currently changing the photo gallery, so you may see photos missing on some articles on the sites until I get everything switched over over the next few days/weeks.